myAgilePomodoro is a time management software that brings you the best of two worlds: Agile's most common practices and the Pomodoro Technique®.
mAP is a free open-source, GPLv3, Java 6/7/8, 32/64-bit, utf-8, multilingual, skinnable,
standalone and portable application (no installer).
mAP is flexible: use it as a Agile software, a Pomodoro timer or simply a ToDo list.
mAP is meant for small to medium size teams and individuals.
- Pomodoro: short / long breaks, interruptions / unplanned tasks, overestimations...
- Pomodoro: full implementation of the technique + Sub-tasking
- Import / Export: CSV, Excel 2003/07, XML, Google Drive
- Agile: backlog management, story points, iteration...
- Timer: ticking / ringing, mute, pause, resizing...
- Charts: burn-down / up, target, scope, guide
- Database: local SQLite / remote MySQL
- System tray: progress icon, messages
- Multilingual: English, French, Italian
- Look and feel: themes
Although mAP can be used to strictly follow the rules, it is flexible in many ways.
mAP implements two new rules to support sub-tasking.
We suggest these rules be added to the Pomodoro Technique®’s specification.